Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Who is this Mrs. Tackett????


Hi Everyone!
I have been doing some serious blog stalking since I have been out of school with snow days and I had a minor surgery (blech) so I have had a lot of time on my hands! {biggest run on sentence}
I teach first and second grade. I am a LOOPING TEACHER so I have the same kids for two years and it is a wonderful experience. I also teach the after school art program at our school. It is very fun and it gives me a chance to work with students I wouldn't normally get to work with.

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog- too cute! And I love the lime green! I just started teaching an after-school art class (just for 7 weeks) so am excited to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristina! You have to check out this website, it is a ton of amazing art projects from an Art Teacher named Patty who lives in CA. She is AMAZING!!!!
    http://www.deepspacesparkle.com/

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete