Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Classroom Color...what's with the LIME?





I am super lucky to have a classroom mother who is a professional organizer and interior designer. Can you say LUCKY?!?! Well she helped me pick out a super awesome paint color AND bought all the paint! Can you believe it? Then, my sweet hubby and awesome friend ( who is also a Teacher) helped me paint. My classroom color is definitely different. Think GREEN APPLE! She also told me that black and white accents would compliment the color so who am I to disagree? I love the outcome. Thanks Mrs. C!!
Oh and did I mention our classroom parties are beautifully decorated?




One of my sweet kiddos reading

The cute girls in black and red are my homeroom mom and her daughter. They are adorable!

2 comments:

  1. Professional Organizer! You are so lucky to have her! Cute blog!

    http://skellyskindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie! I have had her as my Homeroom Mom for the last 3 years in a row! I got to teach her darling son in first grade and then I got her adorable daughter the next year in first....then I started looping so I kept her for second! She is truly a blessing! Thanks for stopping by! I will have to check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete