Sunday, March 6, 2011

Linky Pet Party



I have joined a linky party from http://ladybugsteacherfiles.blogspot.com/2011/03/post-your-pets-linky-party.html
Soo this is our dog Abby!
She is more like a pig than a dog with the noises she makes and her eating habits but I do love her dearly. She has really been pushing it this last week with her muddy paws and jumping on the bed. Luckily, she jumps on my husband's side...us girl's have to stick together ; )
We got Abby about 4 years ago as a surprise for my hubby. He always wanted an English Bulldog and I was bored soooo we ended up getting Abby and surprising Matt at work! Abby is SO good with our kids!!! At the time the kids were 5 and 3 and she has grown up with our kiddos so she is definitely like a little sister to them. She kind of looks like an ottoman and sleeps A LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment